极端 couponing, for better or worse, has now become mainstream.
TLC已推出完整的12集系列， 极端优惠券, based on the success of a premiere feature they ran on 极端 coupon tactics back in December –吸引了惊人的210万观众，以显示他们对这种做法的兴趣。
Some of the video content shows 极端 couponers raking in $640 worth of 好s for $6.43 and even $870 for FREE. Amazing!
The Benefits of 极端优惠券
There are no doubt, benefits that can be achieved from 极端 coupon tactics. To get $870 worth of product for absolutely nothing speaks for itself.
我得到了全部‘beating the system’ appeal to 极端 couponing as well.
But 那里 are some significant costs to 极端 couponing that would lead to me never doing it, which I’d like to highlight.
为什么我’m Not a Fan of 极端优惠券
I’m sorry, but I do not like 极端 couponing, and I have some reasons why:
- 零社会贡献： More than anything else, I do not see the societal 值 in 极端 couponing. Those who spend 6-8 hours per day trying to reap rewards at the expense of others, could be contributing in a much more positive way to society. The savings that they enjoy are subsidized by a net increase in costs to others. That free stuff has to come from somewhere. Instead of spending 6-8 hours a day working very hard to get free things from others, why not spend that time making money doing something positive in the world instead of being a 水蛭?
- 时间： In order to enjoy the types of savings 极端 couponers do, you have to spend a hell of a lot of time at it. People have quit (or refused to find) 工作s so that they can spend their time doing this. It takes a lot of effort and work. It’s not work that I’d个人想花时间。
- 道德问题： 为了成为专业人士之一，您必须做一些可疑的事情。一段视频描绘了一个女人的垃圾箱潜水，准备插入优惠券’我听说另一种策略是从邻居那里偷窃插页’s。即使您以符合道德的方式获得优惠券，也必须对知道自己感到满意’重新利用品牌和零售商的优势。
- 坏话产品： 其中一集描绘了一个男人，他将自己收到的所有免费产品捐赠给了慈善机构。那’s cool. But it’s also a rarity. Others simply stockpile and hoard product in their basements or garages. Scanning the stockpiled shelves of these 极端 couponers, I noticed something. Everything on those shelves is mainstream name brand product: Coke, Pepsi, Crest, Tide, Ragu, etc. It’我个人不喜欢的东西’买，不会用。如果您要使用所有这些产品并尝试使用它，那么您’d可能在几年内死于心脏病发作或癌症。我想我’我会通过的。
- 瘾： In order to be really 好 at 极端 couponing, you almost have to be addicted to it. And unlike an athletic hobby or cooking or something productive, I can’t see it as being a healthy 瘾.
- 不一致： I’宁可做一些我可以持续使用的事情，而无需超出最初的创作。那’s why I’m a big fan of a 每卷杂货价格表电子表格, and would highly recommend you become one too. 极端 coupon is just too chaotic and inconsistent for my tastes.
What is your Take on 极端优惠券?
- You know how I feel about it, but how do you feel? Do you approve or like these 极端 strategies?
- Have you ever tried 极端 couponing? What is the most product you’我收到了最低的价格？投资/策略需要什么时间才能实现？
- Take the poll on whether you are in favor of 极端 couponing or not!